July Monthly Update
View the full email here.
Happy 4th of July! Hope everyone has a fun-filled holiday and weekend. With half the year behind us, we’d like to take a moment to recognize and thank our current board members for all their hard work and dedication to making this one of the best triathlon clubs in the world! We would also like to welcome Ran Shenhar as the new Marketing Director who will be working with our current marketing volunteers to keep everyone up-to-date on all of our upcoming club events and sponsor promotions. Please feel free to contact any of the board members at the e-mails listed below or for the most direct response, e-mail email@example.com.
- President (firstname.lastname@example.org) – AJ Lawson
- Vice President (email@example.com) – Monica Martino Sberna
- Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Melissa Sosnowski
- Secretary (email@example.com) – Tracy Cohen-Roth
- Program & Events Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Steve Fink
- Marketing Director (email@example.com) – Ran Shenhar
- Board Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Brian Long
Visit our volunteer page on the website to sign-up for all of our other upcoming volunteer opportunities throughout the year!
July Club Events
- 7/12 – July La Jolla Shores Swim & Potluck
- 7/13 – Carlsbad Triathlon (Expo)
- 7/14 – Carlsbad Triathlon (Swim Buddies)
- 7/14 – Kids Triathlon Practice
- 7/15 – July TriClub Essentials
- 7/18 – July Aquathlon @ La Jolla Shores
- 7/20 – July Networking Dinner
- 7/23 – July Triathlon 101 for Beginners
- 7/25 – July BOWS Time Trial
- 7/27 – Solana Beach Triathlon (Expo)
- 7/28 – Solana Beach Triathlon (Swim Buddies)
- 7/31 – July Fiesta Island Time Trial
TIME TO NETWORK!
Looking for a networking opportunity to find other training partners, travel partners, and/or ask one another training/racing questions? Then join our next networking dinner on Saturday, July 20! The group will meet at our sponsor Pulse South Bay (1020 A-2 Tierra Del Rey, Chula Vista) at 4:00pm which will give everyone a better opportunity to mingle before dinner. After that, the group will head up the street to D’Lish Bistro (386 East H Street, Chula Vista) at 5:15pm to sit down and share a nice meal (everybody pays their own way).
If interested, please RSVP to Craig Zelent via email at email@example.com. If you happen to RSVP after 2:00pm on 7/20, then please phone or text Craig at 760-214-0055 for an accurate head count.
Don’t forget these important reminders…
- Check out all our weekly workouts, club races, sponsor discounts, and much, much more at www.triathlonclubsandiego.org!
- Questions or suggestions about the club? Be sure to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for the quickest, most up-to-date response.
- Have content you want to add to the monthly update? Please-mail email@example.com prior to the 1st of each month.