We’ve got a new free TCSD Classifieds section in the works. It’s a bit rough and needs some layout love, so I’ll call it a beta release. 🙂
To try and prevent abuse of the system, there are a few things to make note of:
- All listings will be approved by an admin before it will be made visible to the public.
- When you create a new listing, you will be sent an automated email to verify your email address before your listing can be approved.
- To prevent a bait and switch, if you edit your listing after it’s been approved, it will go back into a “pending” state until an admin can approve your changes, after which it will be enabled again.
- Listings have a shelf-life of 90 days. Before it expires, you will be sent an automated email reminding you that it is about to expire. You’ll be able to renew the listing if needed. Already expired listings will be automatically deleted after another 90 days.
- There isn’t a way to mark something as SOLD so we ask you to disable your listing once your item is gone, or you can wait for it to expire, but have to put up with inquiries in the meantime. 🙂
And that’s it! If you have any questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy and happy racing!