August Monthly Update
View the full email here.
Calling all swim buddies! First off, thank you to everyone that showed up to swim buddy for the Solana Beach Triathlon. We had more swim buddies than ever before and we were certainly busy! We are now in need of swim buddies for Chula Visita Challenge on Sunday, August 11 at Bayside Park. We especially need extra swim buddies to either stick around or come specifically for the kids race which does not start until 11:00am! Please sign-up on the website or e-mail Tom Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
We also have a number of great beginner events coming up this month! If you are interested in helping out with either our weekly beginner workouts or planning more events for the rest of the year, you are invited to join the next Beginner Committee Meeting on Sunday, August 18. We will be meeting at Leucadia Pizza UTC (7748 Regents Rd) at 6:00pm. Dinner will be provided and anyone with ideas for our beginner program is welcome. Please RSVP to Chip Slack at email@example.com so we have a head count for dinner.
Visit our volunteer page on the website to sign-up for all of our other upcoming volunteer opportunities throughout the year!
August Club Events
- 8/10 – Chula Visita Challenge (Expo)
- 8/11 – Chula Vista Challenge (Swim Buddies)
- 8/16 – August La Jolla Shores Swim & Potluck
- 8/16 – Beginner Run Clinic
- 8/18 – Kids Aquathlon Practice
- 8/19 – August TriClub Essentials
- 8/20 – Club Mtg & “Let Them Play” Screening
- 8/22 – August Aquathlon – La Jolla Shores
- 8/24 – Beginner Race Simulation
- 8/28 – August Fiesta Island Time Trial
- 8/29 – August BOWS Time Trial
TCSD STORE IS OPEN!
The TCSD Zoot Store is currently open until Sunday, August 18 at midnight! Be sure to check out some of our new additions including sleeveless one-piece kits and short sleeve tri tops. Also, if you want a new kit for IMAZ, this is the time to order! Please remember, all orders take 6-8 weeks to arrive AFTER the store closes.
Want to make sure you receive IRONMAN TriClub priority registration e-mails? To do so you MUST be affiliated with Triathlon Club of San Diego AND opted into IRONMAN e-mail communications through your IRONMAN profile. To confirm, please follow the these instructions. Please note, IRONMAN has a new profile system. If you have not logged in since 6/3/2019, you will need to create a “new” account by clicking “Sign up now” at the bottom of the login page. If you have any issues, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget these important reminders…
- Check out all our weekly workouts, club races, sponsor discounts, and much, much more at www.triathlonclubsandiego.org!
- Questions or suggestions about the club? Be sure to e-mail email@example.com for the quickest, most up-to-date response.
- Have content you want to add to the monthly update? Please-mail firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the 1st of each month.