June Monthly Update
View the full email here.
TCSD is giving back to the community! On Saturday, June 8, Craig Zelent has arranged for a group to serve dinner to the residents of St. Vincent de Paul Village in downtown San Diego. We need 24 volunteers, at least 10 years old, to cover the shift from 3:45pm to 7:00pm. Volunteers are welcome and encouraged to stay for your own meal once you have completed your work.
The first people to e-mail Craig at email@example.com will qualify for the most coveted spots. Be sure to include the names of all volunteers in your response, as we will need to know these in advance, and Craig will reply to confirm your spot. Please don’t just show up unless your spot is confirmed! Any questions, feel free to call Craig at (760) 214-0055.
- Avoid bringing valuables, purses, or jackets in the building. Store these items in your car.
- Do not wear open-toe shoes or sleeveless shirts (tank tops) or shorts. Please wear long pants.
- Check in at the Reception Desk on the first floor. Use “Triathlon Club” when signing in.
- Address is 1501 Imperial Ave, San Diego, CA 92101. From I-5 and Imperial Ave, go west on Imperial Ave. Go 1 block to signal at 16th Street and turn left. Go about 1/2 block – look for underground parking lot with green gates, located mid-block on the right side of the street. Press intercom for entry – say you are a volunteer here to serve dinner.
Visit our volunteer page on the website to sign-up for all of our other upcoming volunteer opportunities throughout the year!
June Club Events
- 6/8 – Volunteer to Serve Dinner
- 6/13 – June Social Event – Off Shore Tavern & Grill
- 6/17 – June TriClub Essentials
- 6/18 – June Tri 101 for Beginners
- 6/20 – June Aquathlon – La Jolla Shores
- 6/22 – KOZ SDIT Expo
- 6/23 – KOZ SDIT Swim Buddies needed
- 6/26 – June Fiesta Island Time Trial
- 6/27 – June BOWS Time Trial
- 6/28 – June La Jolla Shores Swim & Potluck
Need more TCSD gear? In addition to our TCSD trucker hats and visors we will soon have running hats and t-shirts available for sale at our expos and club meetings. Our Zoot team store will also be open again soon and keep in mind that all orders take approximately 6-8 weeks to arrive after the store closes.
Just a few reminders…
- Check out all our weekly workouts, club races, sponsor discounts, and much, much more at www.triathlonclubsandiego.org!
- Questions or suggestions about the club? Be sure to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for the quickest, most up-to-date response.
- Have content you want to add to the monthly update? Please-mail email@example.com prior to the 1st of each month.