Workouts are back!
TCSD is happy to announce that we have a handful of workouts that will be officially re-starting the week of July 6, 2020! With that being said, we would like to stress that the following guidelines have been put in place and some workouts have additional ones that MUST be followed! Please note that we are also monitoring the current COVID-19 situation closely and all of this is subject to change if updated restrictions are put in place.
- Workout participants are encouraged to wear and use adequate face coverings whenever possible as described by current local requirements.
- Workout participants are encouraged to maintain physical distancing requirements (aka 6 feet or greater) whenever possible. Alternate nearby staging areas may be necessary.
- Workout participants may be divided into smaller groups (suggestion 6 or less) if needed to comply with current group size requirements.
- Workout participants are encouraged to change or wait at their cars or arrive as close to workout start time as possible to reduce congregation time.
- Workout leaders will disseminate workout information in advance using social media or other forms of communication to reduce congregation time.
- High-risk or symptomatic individuals should NOT participate in workouts at this time.
- Please be aware that TCSD can and will be judged by how we appear to the public!
Below is a summary of our current workouts, however please be sure to check the Facebook links provided for the most up-to-date information and weekly notifications. Please note some important location changes have been bolded. Updated information will be posted here on the website, so please continue to check back for more changes. Larger club gatherings (meetings, races, socials) are still on-hold at this time.
La Jolla Shores OWS
Mondays at 5:30pm
La Jolla Shores Park
(End of Vallecitos near Tower 30)
Coggan Family Aquatic Complex (La Jolla High School)
800 Nautilus Street
Tuesdays/Thursdays at 6:15am
Pannikin Coffee Shop (La Jolla)
7467 Girard Avenue
Tuesdays at 6:00pm
Road Runner Sports (Kearny Mesa)
5553 Copley Drive
Speed & Strength Run
Wednesdays at 5:30pm
Tecolote Shores South (Mission Bay)
1344 E. Mission Bay Drive
Wednesdays at 6:00pm
Fiesta Island (Mission Bay)
Tecolote Shores South parking lot
Beginner OWS (BOWS)
Thursdays at 6:00pm
Bonita Cove (Mission Bay)
Eastern edge of parking lot
Fletcher Cove Swim
Fridays at 7:00am
Fletcher Cove (Solana Beach)
111 S. Sierra Avenue
Del Mar Ride
Saturdays at 8:00am
Del Mar Starbucks (Coast Hwy)
1435 Camino Del Mar
For more open water swimming options not led by TCSD, check out the San Diego Open Water Swimming group on Facebook!